We never use preservatives, emulsifiers or anything artificial, which is why Pavel’s has a very mild taste, gentle consistency and delicate mouthfeel. It is similar to Old World handmade yogurts found in Eastern Europe, the Mediterranean and India.
What is Russian Style Yogurt?Russian style is a simple and pure form of yogurt.
- Mild in taste with low acidity and less tartness.
- Old fashioned with no preservatives stabilizers or emulsifiers.
- Not too thin or too thick.
- Gentle consistency and delicate mouth feel.
- A unique blend of yogurt cultures that started in Russia over 100 years ago.