- Streusel Topping
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup Pavel’s vanilla low fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rum or rum extract extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons eggnog
Generously grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
In small bowl, mix all Streusel Topping ingredients with fork until crumbly; set aside.
In large bowl, beat 1 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup butter with electric mixer on medium speed. Beat in 1 cup eggnog, the yogurt, rum and eggs until blended. Stir in 2 1/2 cups flour, the baking powder, baking soda and salt. Spread in pan. Sprinkle Streusel Topping over batter. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 350°F. Uncover pan; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix all Eggnog Glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over coffee cake.