Grilled Pound Cake with Berries & Yogurt Cream
- 1 package pound cake, cut into 8 slices
- 2 pints fresh berries
- 4oz aged balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Yogurt Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup Pavel’s Plain Original Russian Yogurt – Whole Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
Wash and dry berries and place them into a bowl.
Combine berries with vinegar & sugar, mix gently. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk, beat heavy cream, yogurt and sugar on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
Preheat grill to a medium-high heat and grill pound cake slices on both sides for about 1 minute or until lightly marked.
Top grilled pound cake with about 1/4 C of yogurt cream. Top yogurt cream with berry mixture and an additional dollop of yogurt cream.